I’m sitting here sipping wine, watching yet another Korean miniseries. I hate to say it but, I’m BORED!! Now that I’m almost done with classes, I’m trying to come up with things I want to do for my next “project.” Boy was school a horribly expensive undertaking. As it were, I need a new, hopefully less expensive hobby.
So I’m brainstorming things I want to do with all this idle time I’ll soon have on my hands.
- Read a book
- Do nothing!! Yeee- HAW!!
- Find a new recipe to make (mangle)
- Plan my Thanksgiving menu
- Sip wine
- Absolutely NADA!
If I had disposable income:
- Take a vacation!
- Get a doggy!
- Go shopping!
- Dine in every ridiculously overpriced restaurant in the city
- Take cooking classes to learn some knife skills
- Rosetta Stone in Espanol! (All I remember now is “hay caramba” and I picked that up from Sr. Simpson)