I donated my hair last year. Here’s what I thought about it before and after.
- Donating hair is great and for a good cause. I should do it while I can (as in before my hair turns gray.)
- It’s easy. I only need to find a participating hair salon that will cut it and send it en masse with other peoples’ donated tresses.
- Not sure how I feel about short hair. I always have it long enough to tie back at least.
- I will do this again and again!
- Donating hair is meh, whatevers. They’ll probably just chuck it anyway (I’ve read that it happens a lot.)
- It’s a pain in the ass I have to mail in my hair. No salons participate because bullet above.
- Not being able to tie it up is a minor inconvenience and it’s more effort to tame the bedhead. Other than that I LOVE SHORT HAIR! I feel more stylish.
- I am undecided about doing this again. Leaning probably not.