This blog is 12!
Here are things I still do from 12 years ago:
- Play Sims! (Actually I stopped, but recently fired it up again.)
- Superfan Taylor Swift.
- Grow plants.
- Keep aquariums.
- Read the Washington Post.
Here are things I no longer do that I used to enjoy 12 years ago:
- Drive. I mean, sure I can, but I rarely do now and definitely not regularly.
- Watch movies from DVDs that Netflix mails me. I don’t even own a DVD player.
- Go with friends to a mall to shop for clothes.
- Eat all the animals.
- Date and then over-analyze said dates. True story: this blog was created to cheer me up and distract me from being sad about the end of a relationship. Distraction worked. Distraction can be handy.